The Facebook Marketing Partner program, or FMP, was created by Facebook in order to help brands save time and money by identifying the best marketing agencies with a proven track record.
The criteria every Preferred Marketing Partner needs to meet are as follows (as of November 2019):
- At least 1,000,000 USD in advertising spent in the last 6 months
- At least 95% of the spend should be driven towards performance-oriented objectives, rather than brand awareness
- At least 20 Facebook Pages managed
The good news is that SalesGenomics is one of the Facebook Preferred Partners and here’s why you should consider working with us.
Being an FMP, means that you’ll be working with Facebook experts as a result, you’re not going to guess what’s the best for your business and here are some of the things we can offer you:
- Helping you reach the right audience so you can focus on running your business.
- Helping you manage, scale and optimize your campaigns.
- Helping you grow your business and providing support in everything you need so you can focus more on other challenges.
If you’d like to see if we can grow your business, book a free discovery call where one of our eCommerce Strategists will analyse your current situation and goals and check if we can help you out.